Establishment of the Award
- Establishing a culture of social, charitable, humanitarian and voluntary work and promoting its noble values.
- Establishing the social institutional work in all its forms and developing it.
- Appreciation of the distinguished of both genders in the social work in all its forms and development.
- Motivating governmental and private bodies to distinguish and be creative in social work.
- Supporting and encouraging the Islamic Endowment to be the first tributary of social work.
- Highlighting pioneering and distinguished initiatives.
- Highlighting the bright aspects and the luminous efforts of social work.
- Governance of the social work system in all its fields.
- Building a national heritage in the concept of social work.
- Encouraging national achievements and distinguished social programs.
The Award Branches
- The First Branch: National achievements in social work
The award aims to contribute to the encouragement and appreciation of national accomplishments and their owners in the interest of the country and citizens.
- The Second Branch: Initiatives to support and encourage Islamic Endowment
The award aims to reach distinctive endowment models in its various components, and it also motivates community members to increase their contributions in the field of endowments for the development of society and meeting its needs.
- The Third Branch: Excellence in volunteering programs and projects
The award aims to encourage social and charitable institutional work, by highlighting the distinguished models of social programs that have the capacity of public benefit, transparency, and effectiveness in providing their services.
- The Fourth Branch: Social Entrepreneurship in Social Work
The award aims to highlight the role of pioneers of charitable work, and to highlight the distinct models of them, which motivates other individuals to provide simulated models for them to serve humanity.
Components of the prize
1 Components of the prize
A certificate of appreciation that includes the name of the winner and the reason for earning the prize.
A medal bearing the name and logo of the award.
3 A cash amount
A cash amount, as approved for each branch of the prize